The Borough of​

Port Vue

A Community Built on Pride

Requirement for Selling a Home in Port Vue

When selling your home in Port Vue, you will need to have your Attorney or Closing Company request, in writing, no Lien letter
and Tax Certification.

See below instructions for occupancy permitting procedures.

The charges for the above forms are as follows:

  • Lien Letter $40.00 Made payable to Borough of Port Vue
  • Occupancy Permit: $75.00 Residential, $100.00 Commercial
  • Tax Certification $30.00 made payable to Lori DiMarco

Effective September 8, 2021 new rates and procedures for requesting and submitting an occupancy permit.

Portvue Borough Residential Commercial Occupancy Permit Application

Required by PA. American Water – Dye Test – Click here for the application, follow instructions. Questions, contact Donna Staaf, Operations Specialist Pennsylvania American Water
300 Galley Road, McMurray, PA 15317
(724) 873-3684

We require individual checks for each form.

Lien Letter check should be made payable to the Borough of Port Vue and mailed to 1191 Romine Avenue, Port Vue, PA  15133and Occupancy Permit checks should be made payable to:  ABC LLC and mailed to 4824 Brierly Drive, West Mifflin, PA  15122

Tax Certification checks should be made Payable to Lori DiMarco, Tax Collector.