- October 4, 2019Mayor Hranics and Council President Mark Tortorice present Chief Bryan Myers with a plaque commemorating his retirement.
Bryan Myers II recognizes and pays tribute to his father’s service and retirement at the September 4th Council Meeting.
- October 4, 2019Council and Mayor recognize Council President Mark Tortorice with a plaque as founder and acknowledging 25th Anniversary of the Fun to be a Kid Day Event.
Council and Mayor present the Borough with a 25th year Anniversary plaque celebrating Fun to be A Kid Day Event.
- September 5, 2019THANKS TO ALL THE ELECTED OFFICIALS, STAFF, VOLUNTEERS, POLICE, FIRE AND MCKEESPORT AMBULANCE RESCUE, FOR CONTINUING TO CELEBRATE PORT VUE BOROUGH!!!!!
- September 5, 2019Employees recognize long time Borough employee Eddie Mac
Council along with his daughter recognized Ed McElhinny at the August meeting for his service
- July 30, 2019Port Vue Officials thank and recognize long time educator, coach and resident Don Livingston at a luncheon donated by the Livingston’s.
Left to Right, Chief Bryan Myers, Jan and Don Livingston, Council President Mark Tortorice, Manager Malisa Migliori, Vice Chair Ken Hresko and Doug Junecko and Bryan Myers II.
- July 30, 2019Port Vue Borough Officials recognize Kayla Steele for her outstanding service as Junior Council Person at the June Council meeting.
- July 29, 2019Port Vue Borough Memorial Day Parade - May 26, 2019
- May 6, 2019Council recognizes retiring, long time resident and crossing guard James Bruce at the April 3rd Council Meeting
- January 8, 2019“Santa comes by fire truck to visit children and families in Port Vue Borough”
THANKS TO ALL OF SANTA’S HELPERS, BOROUGH WORKERS, FIRE COMPANY, AMBULANCE, POLICE, COUNCIL, MAYOR, GIRL SCOUTS, BOY SCOUTS AND LEADERS WHO ALL VOLUNTEERED TO GIVE THE BOROUGH A GREAT LIGHT UP NIGHT!!!!! A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ...
- November 16, 2018Thank you!!!!!! Halloween Committee and all the volunteers for a fun, scary and successful event. Port Vue Borough is thankful for what you do for the kids of the community.